What to do if your home or business has been flooded:

  • Do NOT touch electrical wires, appliances or devices
  • Separate damaged property from undamaged property, and prepare an inventory of what has been lost or damaged
  • Take photographs of damaged property
  • Keep receipts for any clean up costs incurred (ie. shop vac rentals, cleaning supplies, etc.)
  • Contact your independent insurance broker or your insurance company to report any damage

Did you know you can renew your vehicle plate online?

Click here to renew your vehicle license online.  It would normally take 10 business days for delivery of the car plate sticker.  

Car Theft

The most and least stolen cars from Insurance Bureau of Canada





Copyright 1999-2010 CIS Insurance Brokers (Canada) Ltd. All rights reserved.
Revised: April, 2012